1 cup milk
1/4 cup olive oil + extra for frying
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 TBSP baking powder
1/8 tsp sea salt
1 TBSP matcha powder
1 TBSP turmeric
Honey for topping
- In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together the eggs, milk, olive oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until combined and divide the mixture to two bowls.
- Add the matcha powder to one bowl and turmeric to the other. Whisk until well combined.
- Heat a pan over high heat and spread some oil.
- Transfer small amounts of each pancake batter onto skillet.
- Once bubbles appear and pop on the surface of the pancake, carefully flip the pancakes and cook for another minute or so.
- Repeat until you finish all butter.
- Serve with honey or seasonal fruits and enjoy!